Scripture Memory Verse Challenge - Week #8
I love this verse but as I started really thinking about it I began to have questions ---
1. If he gives us peace, why is it so difficult to find it?
2. Does it mean if we don't feel peace, we refused to take it?
3. How does Jesus give that's not like what the world gives?
4. And why do I lean more to what the world gives than what Jesus gives that is far better?
5. How do I not let my heart be troubled or afraid? Because I would much prefer that than the "peace" that the world offers.
As I was thinking about what the world gives, I realized that anything we get is only temporary. What Jesus has to offer is what I think most of us would really prefer.
I found this link and it was quite enlightening. If you have time, take a look.
And may God's peace transform your week, but most importantly, your life.